Why invest in data backups and disaster recovery plans
Avoid Revenue Impact: Businesses increasingly depend on IT infrastructure; any interruption in IT infrastructure availability leads to direct or indirect revenue loss.
Maintain Customer Satisfaction: Re-acquiring customers and building trust with them post a disaster is very difficult; it's far easier to invest in a DR plan.
Cultivate Partner And Client Confidence: Exhibiting a well-defined DR plan helps build confidence within your partner/client network.
Because Machines Fail: IT infrastructure has shown great improvement in terms of resiliency, but weak links persist; having a DR plan helps when those unforeseen issues happen.
Business growth and customer confidence depend on reliable data backups and disaster recovery plans
Whether creating a disaster recovery strategy from scratch or improving an existing plan, anticipating, planning for, surviving, and recovering from a disaster depends on assembling the right collaborative team of experts to protect your mission-critical applications and data and to stay updated with the latest best practices in order to:
- Minimize Interruption: Enable your business to continue operating with minimal interruption.
- Limit Damages: Ability to control the extent of damage caused.
- Training and Preparation: Train staff on how to react in case of a disaster. This preparation will lower stress levels and give your team a clear plan of action when an event occurs.
- Restoration of Services: Restore all mission-critical services to their normal state in a short period of time. Determine the longest time you are willing to wait until service is restored (Recovery Time Objective (RTO).
Seek our expert guidance + experience
Tapping into the expertise of IT specialists will provide you with expert guidance to facilitate your rapid response to a disaster, taking immediate action to reduce damage, and resume operations as quickly as possible and focus on the key areas:
- Crisis Management: Commence recovery plans, coordinating efforts throughout the recovery process, and resolving problems or delays that emerge.
- Business Continuity: Ensure that the recovery plan aligns with the company’s business needs, based on the business impact analysis.
- Impact Assessment and Recovery: The technical expertise in IT infrastructure encompassing servers, storage, databases, and networks.
- IT Applications: Monitor which application activities should be implemented based on a restorative plan. Tasks include application integrations, application settings and configuration, and data consistency.
Our business continuity plans protect businesses of any size, with any amount of data, from any eventuality